Make an Online Appointment

TLC by JillMarie

TLC by JillMarie
Tans, Lashes and Crystals
2141 E. Lambert Rd. #200
La Habra, CA 90631

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Extensions on Bottom Lashes

So, I've had my new eyelash extensions on for about a week and I am loving them!  It has saved me so much time in the morning with my makeup.  But I was still having to put mascara on my bottom lashes.  I've been practicing doing bottom extensions on my sister and have been really happy with the results, so I decided to give it a try on myself.  They came out really good...almost exactly the way they look with mascara.
The above picture is of my eyes without ANY mascara...just eyelash extensions on top and bottom lashes.  I am now one of the few lash artists offering bottom lash extensions.  Book now so you can have a mascara free summer!

2 comments:

  1. wish you could teach how to apply bottom lashes Jill, i get asked more than i care for about bottom lashes. they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can teach you! I can probably describe it over the phone. My clients are loving them!

    ReplyDelete