Make an Online Appointment

TLC by JillMarie

TLC by JillMarie
Tans, Lashes and Crystals
2141 E. Lambert Rd. #200
La Habra, CA 90631

Monday, June 28, 2010

Loving My Eyelashes!

Well, I finally got my eyelash extensions put back on and I am loving them!  It's been over a year since my eyelash extension friend and I have been able to get our schedules worked out so we could "lash" each other.  I hope I am never without them again!!  I love not having to put mascara on them.  I always spent so much time on my eyelashes...I'd put on a coat of mascara, use a corsage pin to separate them and repeat the process at least one more time.  Now, I just brush them into place when I get out of the shower and do the rest of my makeup.  Love it!!  I am now going to practice putting bottom lashes on so I can ditch the mascara altogether.

If you, or anyone you know in the La Habra area are interested in getting them put on, I am offering 25% off any eyelash extensions procedure for "liking" my TLC Facebook Fan Page.  Please see my website for before and after pictures of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment