Make an Online Appointment

TLC by JillMarie

TLC by JillMarie
Tans, Lashes and Crystals
2141 E. Lambert Rd. #200
La Habra, CA 90631

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer is almost here!

What better time to get beautiful, waterproof, smudgeproof eyelash extensions? How great would it be to come up out of the pool with gorgeous, long lashes instead of black mascara running down your face? I will be adding bottom lashes to my menu soon, so stay tuned...they look amazing!

And while we're at it, how about a golden spray tan to go with your new lashes? I know you don't want to put that bikini on a ghostly white body. It's the perfect way to start out the summer. Just be sure to wear sunscreen if you will be in the sun for an extended amount of time, because a spray tan does not offer any protection from the sun. I know the sun is taboo to most, but I personally prefer my vitamin D naturally. I just avoid overexposure.

So if you're ready, you can click on the "book now" button above and reserve your appointment. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at any time. Mention my blog and receive 25% off any set of eyelash extensions.

Happy sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment